Bosch's X-LOCK Fiber Discs are made to work with a backing pad with an X-LOCK mount that offers a wheel change that's up to five times faster than conventional interfaces. There's an audible snap when mounting an X-LOCK wheel on an X-LOCK grinder. The wheel mounts properly without the need for a spanner wrench or flange nuts. The wheel is released from the grinder with the pull of a lever. Bosch fiber discs are made with high-quality Zirconia grit for exceptional speed and durability in tough environments for abrasive sanding or blending applications. They are ideal for metal surface finishing, weld blending and rust removal.
- Fiber disc designed for backing pad with an X-LOCK mount – offers a faster, fixed mount and high-quality Zirconia grit
- X-LOCK wheel change – features snap-on mounting and grinder lever wheel release for change-out that's up to five times faster
- Tool-free disc swap – features an audible snap when mounted, without a spanner wrench or a flange nut
- Backward compatible – Bosch X-LOCK fiber discs are backward compatible with standard 7/8 In. arbor mounts
- Zirconia grit – specially formulated with Zirconia grit for speed and durability
- Application focused – ideal for metal surface finishing, weld blending and rust removal
- Precision manufacturing – optimized discs for less vibration and improved material removal speed