The Bosch automatic optical level features a self-leveling compensator, both horizontal/vertical cross hairs and Stadia lines, 32x magnification lens and large aperture for clear image. Range: 400 Ft., accuracy: up to 1/16 in. to 100 ft.
- Self leveling compensator with transport lock — protects pendulum against damage and loss of calibration
- Large aperture 32x-power lens — allows more light for a sharper image and excellent magnification
- Weather resistant design
- Solid metal base and three precision leveling screws
- Both horizontal/vertical Crosshairs and Stadia lines - measures level and alignment and estimates distance
- Top mount quick sight — for quick sighting of leveling rod
- Circular bubble vial with 90-degree prism for easy and fast set-up