This Carpenter 3-in-1 flooring nailer and stapler by Carpenter Air Tools® is one of the most versatile hardwood flooring nailers in the industry. It can be used to install solid hardwood, bamboo, exotic hardwoods, and engineered flooring. The nailer easily adjusts for use on 1/2″ to 3/4″ tongue and groove flooring.
- Compatible with 1/2″ to 3/4″ tongue and groove flooring.
- Includes 2 non-marring base plates for different floor thickness.
- Heavy duty heat treated aluminum housing.
- Lightweight design to reduce fatigue during prolonged use.
- Includes lubricant and wrenches.
- 7-Year Limited Warranty
- Loading capacity: 90 staples, 110 T or L cleats
- Fastener compatibility: 1-1/2″ to 2″ flooring staples, 1-1/2″ to 2″ T-cleat nails (16 gauge), 1-1/2″ to 2″ L-cleat nails (16 gauge)
- Operating pressure: 70-115-PSI (4.8-7.9 BAR)
Warranty :7-year limited
Compatible Fastener Types :T-Cleats, L-Cleats and Staples
Magazine Capacity :110
Maximum Nail Length (in) :2
Strip Or Coil :Strip
Nail Gauge :16
Inlet Size In Inches :1/4-in
Jam Clearing :Requires tools
Maximum Nail Diameter :0.162-in
Collation Type :Adhesive
Maximum Psi :90
Ansi Safety Listing :No
Required Airflow (cfm) :1.97
Series Name :Carpenter