1Prepare the laying
- 1.1 Make sure you have all the cabinets and that they are in good condition.
- 1.2 Mark the position of the studs where the cabinets will be installed.
- 1.3 Draw pencil lines with a 4-foot level, from ceiling to floor, where each stud is located.
- 1.4 Mark down the height of the base cabinets at 34 ½ inches from the floor, as well as the bottom of the wall cabinets, at 54 inches.
- 1.5 For each mark, draw a levelled line on the wall.
- 1.6 Indicate the location of each cabinet on the wall.
- 1.7 Cut 1x3 or 1x4 the length of the wall cabinets.
- 1.8 Align the top with the 54-inch guide line and screw into the mountings.
- 1.9 Install supports wherever wall cabinets will be hanged.