1Preparation and levelling
- 1.1Draw a simple sketch of the project to figure out the best installation option according to the planks (length and thickness) chosen.
- 1.2Make sure the joints alternate for a more aesthetically pleasing look.
- 1.3Using a level, trace a guideline on the top of the first plank to start the first row.
- 1.4Measure and cut the first vinyl plank.
- 1.5Using a nail gun, install the first plank. Make sure the groove is upright to facilitate the rest of the installation.
- 1.6Double-check the level.