Ideal Security's best-selling patio door security bar is now even better, with the addition of the childproof Anti-Lift Lock! Add safety, security, and a visual deterrent to your sliding patio door. The optional clip that sits behind the saddle prevents children from raising the bar and getting outside, and protects against potential intrusion when the door is locked in an open position. Because the bar is mounted at arm height, you won't have to bend down every time you want to open the door. Mounting the bar in the middle of the door also adds a visual deterrent, making the bar clearly visible to potential intruders who won't even bother trying. The bar can be easily adjusted and locked at any width, so you can lock your door in a slightly open position, staying safe while still letting in fresh air.
- The best sliding door security bar according to Business Insider!
- Includes the new childproof Anti-Lift Lock
- Easily slides from 25.75” to 47.5” for easy installation without cutting. Lets you leave the door partially open while still being secured
- Install on either inside or outside the track (see instructions for more details). Please watch the installation video before purchase to be sure it will work with your door
- Pressure-mounted bars can shake loose and fall. The SK110 patio door security bar and saddle are screwed into the door frame and profile, providing reliable protection
- Mounts in the middle of the door, not on the bottom. Open your door without bending down to reach the bar
- Acts as visual deterrent against burglars
- Swings up and stays out of the way when not in use
- Made of advanced lightweight and strong extruded aluminum (the same material used to build airplanes!)