It’s installation day! Please make sure the space is prepped and ready for installation.
Be sure that:
• If you are responsible for clearing out the workspace, you remove the old flooring and baseboards
• You unplug, disconnect and remove all electrical components
• You clear out furniture surfaces, bookcases, shelves and multimedia cabinets
• You remove all fragile, valuable or high value items from the workspace surroundings
• Pick up wall decorations and artwork along the walls to avoid accidents
• You disassemble the bed frames and take them out of the rooms where the work will be carried out
• You free the closet floors and you remove all hanging objects up to 3 feet in height
Note: permanent surfaces must be protected to avoid potential damage*
The installer will call ahead of time to confirm his estimated time of arrival and review safety steps with you.
All installers are required to pass a daily health screening, they must wear personal protective equipment, and sanitize work area and tools on each job.
Likewise, we require customers to practice social distancing at all times while installers are performing their job.
All installers are background checked, licensed where applicable and insured.
In order to be a part of our Independent Installer program, all contractors must go through the toughest rating test of all – your satisfaction.
After your project is completed, we will send you a survey email to assess your satisfaction. Make sure to add Réno-Dépôt to your trusted senders’ list.
And don’t forget! We offer a 1-year labour warranty on all installation services and we provide assistance 7 days a week through our call centre at 1-844-454-1454.
*Note that our installers will take good care of the protected work area, but accidental damage can happen. Light repairs are not included with the service and must be taken care of by the customer. Major damages are protected by the installer’s liability insurance.
The installer will not move certain items such as antiques, electronics, pianos, pool tables, waterbeds, adjustable beds, aquariums, safes,
pinball machines, or exercise equipment.
A decision-maker over the age of 18 must be present at all times during the installation.