Transform the look of your kitchen at a fraction of the price! Get a modern, stylish kitchen within a few weeks only with the help of our professional installers.
Modernize your kitchen at a lower cost, in just a few weeks! To get started, you must submit your information by filling out our online form. Then, we will put you in contact with a refacing kitchen specialist within 3 working days, with whom you will discuss the door models, colours, finishes and the various services provided during a home consultation. Once onsite, he will determine the cost of the work, based on the measurements and the elements to be modified. Once the quote is accepted, the sales contract signed and payment made, we will place the order for the material needed: at this stage, no cancellation is possible.
The refacing work will take place on the date and time agreed in advance with the installer, which is approximately 4 to 6 weeks after the contract signature. As a final step, your installer will inspect the work with you to make sure the installation is properly done and he will clean up the job site before leaving.
Identify which styles and designs are more suitable for your home using our top kitchen design ideas.
Your existing cabinets are in good shape?
• An economic solution to remodel your kitchen
• Increases the value of your home
• No changes or added costs to plumbing, electricity, or tiling
• No removal of existing cabinets: we only replace doors, drawer fronts and edging
• Several styles and finishes: over 20 colours offered in both solid and woodgrain options
• Fast and easy installation: typically completed within 2 to 3 days
You want to update your old kitchen counter?
From laminate to quartz, we have the perfect countertop for you. Tempted by a quartz or granite countertop? Try our interactive tool and get a quote in only a few minutes.
We will contact you within 72 hours to schedule an in-home consultation. It’s that simple!Request a consultation
Our specialists will help you fill out an appointment request and a qualified professional will install it for you.Find a store
You will meet a refacing kitchen designer at your home, with whom you will discuss the materials, colours, designs and various services according to your project. At the end of the meeting or within a few working days, the kitchen designer will provide you a quote for your refacing project.
A specialist may need to go back to your home to take new measures to produce counters or any other additional services.
Once you have approved the project and made the payment, a local, licensed and insured independent installer will schedule an appointment to finalize your project.
• Remove existing doors & hardware
• Prepare cabinet surfaces where required
• Apply matching coloured peel-and-stick veneer
• Replace doors, drawer fronts and edging
• Clean up edges to fit to size
• Install new soft close hinges and doors
• Add new handles and/or complimentary accessories
Please note that the installer may need to return to your home a few days after refacing your cabinets to install the new countertops.
• Disconnect plumbing and electrical elements
• Clear out cabinets, countertops and open shelving, and remove appliances
• A clear path should be made to the space receiving installation
• Floors should be protected to avoid potential damage*
The installer will call ahead of time to confirm his estimated time of arrival and review safety steps with you.
All installers are required to pass a daily health screening, they must wear personal protective equipment, and sanitize work area and tools on each job.
Likewise, we require customers to practice social distancing at all times while installers are performing their job.
All installers are background checked, licensed where applicable and insured.
In order to be a part of our Independent Installer program, all contractors must go through the toughest rating test of all – your satisfaction.
After your project is completed, we will send you a survey email to assess your satisfaction. Make sure to add Réno-Dépôt to your trusted senders’ list.
And don’t forget! We offer a 1-year labour warranty on all installation services and we provide assistance 7 days a week through our call centre at 1-844-454-1454.