The CM600 TV Ceiling Mount is engineered to ensure a quick installation on both flat and sloped ceilings. Capable of swinging up to 90 degrees, its telescoping extension pole provides 23" of height adjustment and 360 degrees of rotation, allowing you to position your TV exactly where you want it. Along with adjustable levelling screws, its mounting brackets feature four discrete tilt options, giving you the ability to angle your TV independent of the pole. Tilt it up to 15 degrees forward to improve the line-of-sight, or 6 degrees backward to compensate for potential lean. Unobstructed cable management is also provided through the entire length of the mount, keeping your cables safe and out of sight.
- EASY INSTALLATION - The detachable mounting plate can be easily installed to any wood stud or concrete ceiling. Simply slide the extension pole into place and secure it to complete the installation.
- ANGLED CEILINGS - Adjust the mounting plate up to 90 degrees to account for sloped ceilings and support beams, or to install the mount vertically on a wall.
- ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT - The telescoping extension pole provides up to 23" of height adjustment, ensuring your TV is positioned at an ideal level.
- SWIVEL & TILT - Along with 360° of rotation, the CM600 offers four discrete tilt options. In 5° increments, angle your TV up to 15° forward to improve line-of-sight. To compensate for lean, the brackets can also be tilted 6° backward.
- INTEGRATED CABLE MANAGEMENT - The extension pole's hollow core provides an unobstructed path to route your cables, while an opening in the mounting plate allows them to continue through the ceiling for a truly professional setup.