The Sedore Stove(TM) Canadian 3000 Multi-Fuel Biomass Stove is a model designed to heat a 3000 sq.ft. space. Patented clean burning technology does not use any electrical components or fans making the Sedore Stove perfect for off-grid installations. The oversize top-loading hopper allows for extended 8-12 hour burn time. Constructed meticulously with hight grade steel and cast iron, the stove is easy to use with only the air intake adjustment to contro lthe burn rate. Measures 30"x38"x26".
- Designed to heat a 3000 sq. ft. space, this model's rated heat output is up to 150,000 BTU's convectively and 75,000 BTU's of water heating capability
- Patented clean burning technology does not use any electrical components or fans. Radiant heat output to the room is maximized because no insulating firebrick is used.
- Burns any combination of biomass fuels including wood, wood by-products, corn husks and stalks, peanut shells, grass clippings, leaves, woodchips, hay, grasses and animal waste.
- Top loading hopper provides easy fuel loading. Integrated 1/2 cu. ft. ash pan for dust-free cleaning even while the stove is burning
- Canadian antique ruby red finish deepens in colour to plum as the stove gets hot
- Can burn substandard biomass fuels (ie. wet, green, and low heat content fuels) and tolerates less than adequate chimneys.
Maximum Log Length (in) :24
Warranty :1-year limited
Color/finish Family :Red
Assembled Height (in) :38
Assembled Depth (in) :30
Assembled Width (in) :26
Type :Wood stove
Ash Drawer :Yes
Fuel Type :Firewood and fire logs
Blower Included :No
Made In The Usa :No
Glass Door :No
Heating Area Range (sq. Ft.) :Over 3000
Outside Air Kit Included :No
Pedestal Base :No
Air Wash System :No
Exhaust Location :Top
Epa Approved :Yes
Washington State Approved :Yes
Mobile Home/hud Approved :No
Brick-lined Firebox :No
Size Of Flue Exhaust (in) :4
Maximum Heating Area (sq. Feet) :3000