This Sedore Stoves(TM) model is designed to heat a 3000 sq. ft. space. Patented clean burning technology does not use any electrical components or fans making the Sedore Stove perfect for off-grid installations. Oversize top-loading hopper allows for extended 8-12 hour burn times. Constructed meticulously with high grade steel and cast iron, the stove is easy to use with only the air intake adjustment to control the burn rate. It measures 30"x38"x26".
- Top loading hopper provides easy fuel loading. Integrated 1/2 cuft ash pan for dust-free cleaning even while the stove is burning
- Burns any combination of biomass fuels including wood, wood by-products, corn husks and stalks, peanut shells, grass clippings, leaves, woodchips, hay, grasses and animal waste
- Designed to heat a 3000 sq. ft. space, this model's rated heat output is up to 150,000 BTU's convectively and 75,000 BTU's of water heating capability
- Patented clean burning technology does not use any electrical components or fans. Radiant heat output to the room is maximized because no insulative firebrick is used
- Can burn substandard biomass fuels (ie. wet, green, and low heat content fuels) and tolerates less than adequate chimneys
- Classic tuxedo black finish with stainless steel heat shield for a premium traditional appearance