When installed as directed, this nonwoven waterproofing membrane is manufactured to prevent the ingress of water into foundations, roofs, walls, basements and shower/tub surrounds. It is easy to cut, position and apply. Once installed, it creates a water and vapour-tight barrier to offer superior protection against moisture, mould and mildew. The membrane is designed for the direct application of tile and it is the ideal choice for professionals and DIYers. Specifications: this roll measures 1 metre-wide by 5 metres long, giving you approximately 54 square feet of coverage.
- Made of waterproof material, this pliable, sheet-applied waterproofing membrane is designed for the direct application of tile.
- Creates a vapour-tight barrier for a watertight seal. Membrane provides superior protection against moisture, mould and mildew to safeguard against damage and ensure lasting durability.
- This shower waterproofing membrane is made from soft polyethylene that will not crack, rip or tear. It is easy to cut, position and install, even in corners.
- Both sides of the waterproofing membrane feature unique webbed, synthetic fibres that allow for a perfect bond with thin-set mortar.
- Membrane comes in convenient rolls and a variety of sizes to best suit your needs. Specifications: WM54 covers 1 metre x 5 metres (54 square feet).